Ninebot by Segway Kickscooter The ES1 and ES2 additional battery are primarily needed to significantly extend the lifetime of an electric scooter from one charge. An additional battery has a capacity of 5200mAh. The total battery capacity with an original built-in battery is 10400 mAh. This battery actually doubles the driving distance, and the total distance can reach up to 45 kilometers.
1. Unscrew the 3 screws on the inner side of the steering rod.
2. Click the oval plastic closure below the Ninebot Kickscooter charging connection.
3. Screw an extra battery bolt onto the electric scooter (the bolt and screws are included in the optional battery pack).
4. Insert an additional battery into the screwed bolt and screw 2 screws.
5. Install the decorative closures in the appropriate places for additional batteries.
6. And now just ahead! :)
Replace this text with some additional info. If there is no extra info, you can hide this text or hide this block by clicking the icon at the above right corner.